No change this Monday. Still working on the same block ‘bittersweet‘.
Last night I worked on my cross stitch project the Winter Queen by Mirabilia. The last post on this I talked about having to pull out some of the white stitches cause I used the wrong white. Well, it bothered me so much that I ended up pulling out all of the white. What you see here is were I’m at in my process of restitching. Continue reading “FNSI Results”
I really have been overwhelmed with completing DIY projects here in and outside the house this summer. Even with that I need to take some time to complete my UFO’s as well. I have a few really old ones. As I blogged about in my last post for my last FNSI results I’ve been working on my Prairie Flower blocks. I’ve almost got my applique pieces ready to glue baste on to my next block.
I’ve done a small portion since that last sew in but I didn’t get very far last night because a bad thing happen. When I sat down to sew I noticed that somehow I ended up using two shades of white. I must have rapped both on the same card. Now I have to take out the wrong white and redo with the correct one. Grrrr……don’t ya just hate that! lol
As usual, I got a late start but did get some sewing done. I choose to work on my cross stitch project. It’s been a while since I’ve worked on this stitchery. Last night I thought I’d pull it out and work some more.