Welcome lovely friends to my day of the It’s A Garden Party Row Along. Hosted by Marian of Seams to be Sew. I am so happy share with you the block I designed.
Coming up with a design the words to the Christmas song ‘Joy to the World’….’Let Heaven and Nature Sing’ kept rolling through my head. So that became my inspiration. I was imaging all things in the garden singing the way only nature can.
The block I designed is finishes 30 x 30 and is a mixture of hand/machine embroidery and machine applique. You could choose to just machine applique/embroidery or use all hand applique/embroidery. It’s up to you.
I want to say a great big thank you to Northcott Fabrics for providing the fabric I used for my background block. Their fabric has always been a favorite of mine and I was totally thrilled to use it.
What I’m showing today is the block before it’s completely finished so you can get an idea of how it looks in fabric.
You can find the download for my pattern HERE.
Now to share with you the wonderful giveaway. It is a FQ bundle from Timeless Treasures.
Timeless Treasures has some beautiful fabrics and one lucky person is going to be the winner. The giveaway runs from October 6 – October 13, 2020 Giveaway is open to anyone and winner is responsible for shipping cost.
You can enter the giveaway by clicking HERE or by clicking the graphic below.
Also don’t miss this!
Electric Quilt is offering a 20% discount code on everything in their store with the exception EQ Academy during the row along. Just use the coupon code GARDENPARTY20.
Visit their website at https://www.electricquilt.com
As Always, All Giveaways Have Some Rules
Please take the time to read them.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers/designers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designers themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- Some giveaways can also be entered at Seams To Be Sew. You must have commented at the blog of the designer/blogger’s post to enter at Seams To Be Sew, Winners who win from entering at Seams To Be Sew will be checked for the comment. This does not mean that commenting at Seams To Be Sew will get you an entry, it doesn’t.
- When you enter a give away that asks you to answer the question asked on the entry form, you do need to fill in that box. No answer means your winning entry will be ignored and canceled.
- You are only allowed to enter once at each of the featured day sites. Giveaways are different at each site, thus you can enter those giveaways.
- I will start announcing winners on September 15, 2020, and finish announcing winners on October 15, 2020.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in all cases except for digital downloads and gift cards/certificates, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
Additional Notes About Giveaways From Our Sponsors
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only.
- If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping.
- All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home on each Monday of the event.
- An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. Because of the nature of many of the prizes in 2020, most packages this year will be sent via Priority Mail except where noted above.
- Please note, every effort is made to protect the prizes. They go into a plastic bin when I receive them, and it is covered by an airtight cover. I have a dog in my home and I have a smoker in my home, so I do everything possible to protect the prizes.
- Most companies are very good about getting prizes off to customers quickly also, but some companies are overseas, so please allow all sponsors a 2-week time period before you report to me that you still haven’t received your prize. When the company is overseas, it can take 6 weeks to 90 days for an item to also arrive.
Today’s Designers Tuesday, October 06, 2020
Bumbleberry Stitches …Your Here 🙂