To sum up the last year this song comes to mind. Though this year was much better than the year before.
It’s that time to look back over the last year and reflect on last years goals. I realize doing this that consistency is 2020’s word for the year. I touched on every one of my goals but fell short when it came to consistency. That’s okay though. I am going to look ahead to next year and see where growth can be made.
Here is a look at my goals for 2019.
- Spend more quiet time with God studying his word.
- I’d like to start an exercise routine. Nothing too straineous. Just something like walking.
- Learn to sew clothes. This is a past goal that I haven’t given up on. You know, try and try again.
- Expand my gardening knowledge and skills. Another past goal that is good for a continual.
- Set some time aside for reading a good book. This sounds more simple than it really is for me.
- To do more cooking. I would like to focus on healthy eating along with that getting everybody to eat at the table.
- Work on my photography skills. My son gifted me this Christmas with my first DSL camera and I’m excited to take get started.
- Learn watercolor. I have bought some basic supplies over this past year. Now it is time to look for some quite time to start this.
- I really want to spend some time working on some home sewing projects. I want to beautify my home.
- Do more embroidery projects. More calm time.
These are all still goals that I want to continue into the new year. Consistency is what is needed now. I know I don’t need to do every one all in the month of January but work on them over a years time. I do want to add two more goals to this list.
11. Work on building a better Etsy store. I’m not a business person. This is why I have floated around with this. It’s time now to get things figured out here.
12. Learn to be consistent with vlogging on my Flosstube channel. I have become very addicted to flosstube mostly because of my love for cross stitch. My channel has surprisingly become important to me. Anybody who knows me would agree. I’m a fade into the background kinda person.
So that’s it. I’m not going to stress the new year but instead work on becoming more consistent and knowledgeable about the things I love.
Have a safe and wonderful New Year!
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13