FNSI Results

It’s been a really long time since I’ve participated in a FNSI. It was nice to spend the night working on things that needed to get done.

I’ve been going from one project to the next without putting things properly away for months now, so I spent most of the night cleaning. I didn’t get any pictures of that but I did get some the one project I finished last night. 

I had purchased some form board (don’t remember the size) a while back and had already prepared it for making a design wall.

FNSI_1

I used duct tape to connect each panel. It’s not the best method, it’s still a little flimsy but I don’t plan on moving it.

I bought two cuts of flannel at 2 1/2 yds each because off the bolt the width wasn’t wide enough. I had to sew both cuts together. I used spray adhesive to attach it the foam board. 

FNSI_2

The spray adhesive worked good. I didn’t get all the wrinkles smoothed out and the design wall isn’t as wide as I’d like. I only have so much space and can’t go wider. It will work well for now, so I’m happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by Sugarland Quilts to see what others were up to last night.

 

Signature 1

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “FNSI Results

Comments are closed.